Wine is one of the most civilized things in the world and one of the most natural things of the world that has been brought to the greatest perfection,and it offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than, possibly, any other purely sensory thing. -Ernest Hemingway
We agree! This weekend- plan a wine date! Tomorrow, Saturday 4/6/13 the Buffalo Wine Festival takes place at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center.
- 1-4pm $30 admission (booked online), $35 at door
- 6-9pm $35 (online), $40 at door
- VIP (200 available!) gets you in an hour ahead of the crowd
- over 30 wineries to sip
- music from The Fredtown Stompers
- Buffalo Niagara Convention Center 153 Franklin St. 14202 (directions here!)
- sometimes we get lost after a few glasses of wine…so here is a floor map for you
- Wine Taster’s Guide – to keep track of your favorites
looking for some great places to grab food after your wine? want more wine because you simply cannot get enough? here are some nearby suggestions!
- Soho Burger Bar 64 W.Chippewa
- Bambino Bar & Kitchen 297 Franklin St.
- The Liberty Hound 1 Naval Park Cove (*open tonight for the Sabres game!)
- **need more wine? Just Vino 846 Main St.
- Bacchus Wine Bar 54 W.Chippewa