Raise your hand if you’re on February break. *we don’t raise our hand cause Chloe’s not in school yet*
Okay you’ve got a week of craziness- but you’ll survive cause we’ve got the list for you of places to explore with your small humans that will make everyone in the fam happy.
- The Art of the Brick at the Buffalo Science Museum (emergherd, LEGO!!)
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery (we suggest the Scavenger Hunt!)
- Lumagination at the Buffalo Botanical Gardens
- Rolly Pollies (run the toddlers wild!)
- Get Air in Cheektowaga
- Day trip: Strong Museum of Play in Rochester
- Day trip: Ripley’s Aquarium in Toronto
- Check out the new Hyatt’s (perfect for new craft and art materials!)
- Get outside! Chestnut Ridge, Tifft Nature Preserve, Reinstein Woods, Akron Falls
- Eat somewhere new! Go somewhere you keep saying you’re going to check out but haven’t yet.
- Ice skating, ice bumper cars, hot cocoa at Canalside
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in Concert at Shea’s with our Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra