You KNOW that we make a visit to the Taste of Buffalo presented by Tops every year. It’s local tradition! It’s the nation’s largest food festival and packed with restaurants, music, drinks, and desserts. It’s neat to see the changes each year because the Taste is always evolving and adding fun and different things to the weekend. One of our favs, Tops Friendly Markets, is the main sponsor of the event this year and even they have some fun surprises up their sleeve!
Here is the rundown on some things you gotta check out:
Did you know Tops has a tasting menu there?!
We got a glimpse of their menu and we aren’t sure how we’ll choose….we’ve got our eyes on the fried chicken and maple bourbon bacon baked beans! (say that four times fast!) They will have full portions at an affordable cost, too!
- Tops Pilgrim’s 4 Fried Chicken with Biscuit ( 4 Tickets)
- Tops Springer Mountain Grilled chicken Sandwich (4 Tickets)
- Tops Springer Mountain Grilled Chicken Salad (3 Tickets)
- Cup of Fresh Fruit (1 Ticket)
- Roasted Sweet Corn with Peppers (1 Ticket )
- Maple Bourbon Bacon Baked Beans (1 Ticket)
- Tops Italian Sausage (4 Tickets)
- Beyond Meat Sausage (4 Tickets) <— plant-based!
- Strawberry Shortcake (3 Tickets)
The Tops tent is at Delaware Ave. and Niagara Square. Check out the Taste of Buffalo map HERE. While you’re there, be sure to spin their prize wheel for a chance to win a TOPS $500 gift card and other great prizes. Cool part? All proceeds benefit People Inc.!
Tops’ Natural Organic Tent
There is more than one tent you will see that Tops will be hosting. You can also find their Natural Organic / Pharmacy tent where you can donate $1 and play the Pharmacy Plinko game. (remember- all proceeds benefit People Inc.) You can learn what Tops Pharmacy has to offer, like immunization, MedSync and DMV vision testing. Staff will be on hand to discuss “building a better medicine cabinet”, and will demonstrate which important items should be in any medicine cabinet. Try FREE samples of delicious Natural & Organic Food items available at the Tops Brand tent right next door!
Learn about Tops Grocery Pickup & Delivery- too easy!
Our big obsession right now is grocery pickup. Way easy with a busy schedule and no time to be waddling through the grocery store! Tops has partnered with Instacart which means you can have your groceries delivered or you can choose a time for pickup. Get the Instacart app, pick your items, schedule delivery/pickup, and pay! Link your Tops BonusPlus card so you can keep getting all of your deals like normal and of course you still accumulate GasPoints and Diaper Club points. You can chat with your Instacart shopper on the app (which is my favorite part) and change your order or make special requests.
Use ‘TopsTaste19’ now through 8/31/19 as a first time user to get $15 off $35 for any delivery or pickup order!
Get the Presale Taste of Buffalo vouchers at Tops
Easy things you can get at your local Tops before you head to the Taste of Buffalo:
- Buy your Taste of Buffalo Presale Food Ticket Vouchers and Family Freebie only at Tops
- You can purchase individual $10 pre-sale Taste of Buffalo food tickets
- Family Freebie – Purchase $50 presale food ticket voucher and receive a coupon for 4 FREE non-alcoholic beverage at the Taste of Buffalo (we suggest this one!!)
Are you headed to the Taste of Buffalo this July? What are you looking forward to trying?! The Taste of Buffalo is happening on Saturday July 13th 11-9pm and Sunday July 14th 11am-7pm at Niagara Square in downtown Buffalo!