“Last night we suffered a terrible tragedy. Our beloved son, Dex, died of an accidental drug overdose,” the post, signed by Dana and Paula Carvey, read. “Dex packed a lot into those 32 years. He was extremely talented at so many things — music, art, film making, comedy — and pursued all of them passionately.
“Will will miss him forever.”
The couple said their prayers are with all who are “struggling with addiction.”
This is a breaking story and will be updated.
The post Dex Carvey, Comedian and Son of Dana Carvey, Dies of Overdose at 32 appeared first on The Daily Beast.