Buffalovebirds began as a way to explain and show friends & family outside of downtown Buffalo exactly what the city was going through during the beginning of its renaissance. In Spring 2012, we were the first tenants at the Hotel Lafayette in downtown Buffalo and have been able to experience the rebirth of the city right outside our door.
Now, we share looks in to our personal life as a married couple with a young family. From home decor to lifestyle, baby style to workouts, and fashion to landscaping…we cover everything we do in life and hope to inspire others with our real storytelling.
Follow us on our adventures as we share some of our favorite places and things to do together!
xo- Beau & Lindsay
Want some fun facts?:
1. We lived at the best downtown building for 6 years: The Hotel Lafayette
2. Both of us hail from Niagara County
3. One of us lived in California and the other in Australia
4. Combined, we tally up to be: a chef, a multi-talented musician, a financial advisor, an educator, a writer, a researcher, a D1 swimmer, an ethnomusicologist, bi-lingual, volunteers, travelers & hopeless romantics.
5. Often, you will catch us dancing or singing at any given moment. In public.
6. We added a Babylovebird named Chloe to our mix in March 2017! Baby Boy Bird arrives July 2019!
7. Our social platform is a Buffalo Spree 2017 Best of WNY Winner! Best Independent Blogger.